Our August 2017 Programs & Services Guide
is Now Available!
Welcome to the August 2017 Edition of the Norwood’s Programs and Services Guide.
We provide a range of diverse programming, services and supports designed to create positive outcomes for children and families in the community. We also offer Parent Link programming, groups, and events that are available across multiple sites.
We hope you enjoy this edition of the Program and Services guide and look forward to welcoming you at one of our locations soon!
To download a copy of the guide, please Click_here.
Active involvement by children and their families in a strong vibrant community.
Healthy Children, Healthy Families, Healthy Communities
- We take a strength-based approach to serving children and their families.
- We are a mission driven organization both internally and externally.
- We work creatively and flexibly to meet the needs of those we serve
- We anticipate and respond to the current and changing needs of Norwood and our surrounding communities
- We believe literacy is a foundational block for healthy families.
- Strengthen our Integrated Holistic Service Delivery
- Maintain and Enhance a Centre of Excellence
- Ensure Collective Impact and Relationship Building