50th Anniversary Celebration Video
We hope you enjoy it!
Watch it now: 50th Anniversary Celebration
Active involvement by children and their families in a strong vibrant community.
Healthy Children, Healthy Families, Healthy Communities
- We take a strength-based approach to serving children and their families.
- We are a mission driven organization both internally and externally.
- We work creatively and flexibly to meet the needs of those we serve
- We anticipate and respond to the current and changing needs of Norwood and our surrounding communities
- We believe literacy is a foundational block for healthy families.
- Continue to provide and enhance the quality programs and services in the communities we serve.
- Ensure adequate and sustainable funding for the organization.
- Become and maintain a Centre of Excellence.
- Increase advocacy efforts of the Centre.