Norwood Child & Family Resource Centre is excited to announce their partnership with RJ Scott School and the opening of their Parent Link which will provide programs and services at the school as well as throughout various northeast Edmonton communities.
Norwood has embarked on a number of community consultations as well as “meet and greets” with community organizations and residents. This will be an ongoing process in order to build relationships and implement programs and services based on the needs of the community – an approach Norwood has identified as key to their success.
Limited programming will be available to the community to start as Norwood continues to work towards solidifying the programs and services that will be offered. A drop-in summer program for parents and their children ages 3 to 6 will run every Friday July & August from 10:00am to 12:00pm. Please check www.norwoodcentre.com or call 780-471-3737 for updated program dates and more information.
Norwood is pleased to invite you to their Parent Link opening June 26 from 7:30am to 10:00am at RJ Scott School. The celebration will include a pancake breakfast and activities for the children, as well as give the community the opportunity to mingle, get to know us better, ask questions, and further their understanding of what a Parent Link will mean to their community. We are excited about this opportunity and look forward to meeting you and your family in the near future!
Active involvement by children and their families in a strong vibrant community.
Healthy Children, Healthy Families, Healthy Communities
- We take a strength-based approach to serving children and their families.
- We are a mission driven organization both internally and externally.
- We work creatively and flexibly to meet the needs of those we serve
- We anticipate and respond to the current and changing needs of Norwood and our surrounding communities
- We believe literacy is a foundational block for healthy families.
- Strengthen our Integrated Holistic Service Delivery
- Maintain and Enhance a Centre of Excellence
- Ensure Collective Impact and Relationship Building