Are you enthusiastic, committed and passionate? Do you want to:
- Gain experience for employment or education?
- Meet new people and learn new skills?
- Contribute your unique skills to our programs?
- Have fun and give back to your community?
If so, consider volunteering at Norwood Child and Family Resource Centre!
We believe that the involvement of volunteers is a significant asset to the programs and services we provide. We want your time as a volunteer to be meaningful and satisfying to you. In turn, we are looking for people who are reliable and enthusiastic.
Some things that you may want to think about when choosing to volunteer at NCFRC include:
- What skills or experience do I have to offer?
- Can I acquire any new skills within my volunteer position?
- What days and times can I volunteer?
- Can I keep my commitment to these days and times?
The screening process includes an interview with the Volunteer Program Coordinator, reference checks, an Alberta Children’s Services Intervention Record Check, and a Criminal Record check. Check out our current volunteer postings on our News & Events tab and contact us. If there are no current postings or if you would like to talk about other opportunities, we still encourage you to contact us.
Please fill out the contact form you’ll find on the Contact Us page so we can further discuss a volunteer position that is right for you.
Our Volunteers do GREAT THINGS in and outside of Norwood!
Kelly Fagan has been nominated for the Canada West University Athletics Association 2015/16 Sylvia Sweeney Award, an annual award to a player who exemplifies the values of athletics, academics, and community involvement. Way to go Kelly!!!